Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So, there's not much to be said for today other than I'm working on my project at a slow-but-steady pace. I talked to the professor last class and he did inform me that it would be a wiser choice to at least change the character designs in some way so as to avoid any type of plagerism-based lawsuit by Kiraz, and I have to admit it is the right decision. Unfortunately, that means that most of the work I've done so far was kind of for naught, but at the same time the fixes aren't too terribly large. Body types are pretty generic, so I think I can get away with using Kiraz-style bodies and just trying to come up with new heads and faces for the characters and I should be all right. I'll post more work later this morning when I've made some changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment