Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Revelation!

So I've finally decided on a project. It will be short and sweet. I've been doing a line of comic strips for a while now in which my character (who is me) approaches random women and gets burned by it. I think that this might not be a bad idea for a short. It would involve me when I worked at Target dealing with the issues of approaching customers who are trying to buy personal items. It would be very one-character-one-environment, except for the fact that there will be two characters, lol: myself and a woman. We will be in the condom aisle, while she is purchasing some personal hygiene products. No one in retail ever wants to help anyone in that aisle because it's just awkward as hell, but a customer is a customer and you have to. So in the short, I'll cautiously approach and ask if I can help her find something, and she will proceed to flip out and call me a pervert. I don't want to go into much more detail than that because I don't want to ruin any of the punchlines, but that's the overall jist of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment