Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Finally back again. And this time, to stay.

So, I know I've come on here a few times to say that I'm going to start posting on here more religiously, and this time, I mean it. A lot of things have been happening for me lately, and I think it's about time I start taking this seriously. For starters, I've recently printed my first, full 24-page comic book titled "Gifted." For some of you, you know that "Gifted" is a strip I've had up my sleeve for quite some time, having originated as a three-panel strip in high school then progressing to large illustration strips, next to page-length strips and now to a full comic book. I'm not sure how I'm going to go about marketing the comic yet, but once I find out, all of you guys will be the first to know. That being said, here's the cover, colored by the wonderful Sara Talmadge:


Anyway, that's all I'm going to post for tonight, because it's late and I need sleep. But stay tuned. I'll be in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment